Ways to print documents from your Android device
Printers are not bound to connect with PCs and laptops only. With the new printers in the market, they have started becoming smarter. Now, they can be connected via USB cables, they can get connected over Bluetooth, they can get connected to smartphones too. In today’s time, we are mostly wanting to do all our tasks on our smartphones and tablets. It becomes really easy to do tasks on a portable and compact device. We are saving documents, saving pictures and do everything on our smartphones.
Thanks to the latest printers, you can now print directly from smartphones and don’t have to rely on computers anymore. If someone is using the old printer then he can easily buy the latest printers online using Croma Voucher with great offers. We have made a list of different ways. Here’s how you can start printing from your Android device:
1. Google Cloud Print
If you are interested in printing any document straight out of your Android device, the best method is to use Google’s Cloud Print. Just download the Google Cloud Print app and add a printer to the Cloud Print. After a successful connection is build, it all becomes easy.
Add a printer to Cloud Print
1. Now, make sure the same printer is connected with your PC over the same network. After that, go to Chrome and then to “Settings”.
2. Go to “Show Advanced Settings” and then look for “Printing” heading. Go to “Printing” and hit the Google Cloud Print option.
3. Now, go to “Manage Cloud Print Devices” where you will see the list of printers connected to the same WiFi network. If you want to add a new printer, click “Add New Printer.”
4. After that, this printer will be added to your Google Account and you will likewise see it on your Google Cloud Print app too.
Print from Cloud Print app
1. Open any document or picture you want to print from Android phone.
2. Select the “Print” option and the file will be loaded into the Cloud Print app.
3. Choose the printer from which you want to take the print out. After selecting, printing will start and you can get your document out.
Note: Chrome and Google Cloud Print must be logged in with same Google account.
2. Official Printer App
There are many printers in the market coming with their own mobile app. By these apps, it becomes very easy to take a print out from any device- phones, tablets, laptops, and computers. You can use such apps to print your document file or picture connected over WiFi. It is an even better way than the whole hotch-potch of Google Cloud Print and adding printer in Chrome. It is as simple as it sounds- Just download the app of printer’s company or plugins they provide which pops up the printers in Android’s print option.
Hp comes with HP Print Service Plugin, Epson has Epson iPrint or Epson Print Enabler, and Canon comes with Canon PRINT Inkjet/Selphy or Canon Print. Once you have installed the company’s app or plugin, you are good to go. (Make sure both Android device and printer is connected to the same WiFi network.)
3. Using USB cable or Bluetooth
It is fairly easy to connect your printer via a USB cable or Bluetooth. Not surprisingly, all the new Android smartphones can easily get connected to the printers via USB cables. If you are using some old Android device, you might have to download an app called PrintHand to get connected with the printer via a USB cable.
It is a good practice to use PrintHand app to connect via a USB cable. Most of the phones in the real-time struggle to make a direct connection with the printer via a USB cable. So, after downloading PrintHand, go to Settings and then Printing to enable the app access to printing services. After enabling it, you can get connected to printers via WiFi, Bluetooth, USB, and Cloud Print. You can also download drivers and install them to make sure that everything goes well. One can easily buy USB cable or Bluetooth online using Paytm Cashback with discounted price.
If your printer supports Bluetooth, you can connect your Android smartphone directly with the printer and print the document. Also, you can use PrintHand app to build a connection with the same method.Posted on: May 29, 2019, by : Jason