YouTube is the world’s biggest video sharing site. Uploading a video on YouTube is not a hard thing at all but sad enough, not many people know how to do it. When you are new to YouTube, uploading videos may seem a little bit intimidating. However, when u get used to it, it becomes the easiest thing to do.
[ Don’t Miss: Upload Video Reviews on YouTube and Make Money ]
- The first thing you will need to do is to have an account with YouTube. This can be accomplished by going to www.youtube.com and creating an account. You will be needed to provide personal information after which you will then need to click the ‘I accept’ button.
- If by any chance you used your Gmail account details when opening the account, you will be requested to combine them on the page that follows.
- If on the other hand you do not have a Gmail account, you will be needed to have one. Your YouTube account username appears on the upper right corner. Uploading a video is not hard when you have the account.
- To the left side of your account username, you will see a link called ‘Upload’. Click on that link and it will take you to another page that will give you two options.
- The first option is a yellow link labeled ‘Upload video’ and another one called ‘Record from webcam’. Since you are uploading a video, you will click on the first one.
[ Don’t Miss: Social Media – A Great Avenue For Making Money Online ]
- A new window will pop up that will enable you to select the appropriate file from your computer’s hard drive. Choose the video you desire to upload by clicking the ‘Choose’ button.
- The video will on that note start to upload and you will be seeing all the progress.
- Close the page only when the video finishes uploading.
- You have the liberty to change the video’s description, it’s name and even set your privacy options.
- Once it is through uploading, you will need to give it some time to process on YouTube before it can be viewed online.
- When it touches to the 100%, you can continue to view it.
- Once you view it and find it’s okay, you can click on the ‘Share’ button and share it.
Now you know how to upload videos to YouTube.