You’ve taken much time..
You’ve researched a lot to write a single blog post to attract your readers..
You’ve worked your butt off to craft the headlines and subheads of it..
And you’ve finally published it hoping for a better result this time.
Still the same result..
No blog comments!
Believe it or not most bloggers (especially the beginners) will quit blogging as soon as they started just because their blog posts lack comments.
Blog comments play a vital role in making your blog a success.
How to get blog comments easily then?
Is it really possible to get blog comments EASILY?
Yes, if you follow the below tips..
Lets dive into the details without much ado
• Make it easy to comment: Don’t make your blog commenting system hard to comment on. If your readers like your content, they will certainly consider either sharing or commenting on your posts. If you make it hard by using captcha or similar type of commenting systems, you’ll find less comments. Try it out now, you’ll surely notice drastic changes in your comments. Always make it easy to comment.
• Extend the interaction: If you want to see a huge comment in your comment section, you should extend the interaction with the commenters by asking questions. This way you’ll definitely see a hike in blog comments, and also make sure you’re using commentnotifying methods (use a check box or plugins to notify your commenters about their comments).
• Use call to actions: Ask for the comments. If your content is useful, your readers will be interested in leaving a comment on your blog posts. But don’t forget to include a CTA (Call To Action) at the end of your posts to get more blog comments.
• Give incentives: Put a top commenter widget either on your footer or sidebar to showcase the top commenters on your blog. By doing this, you’re making even then new readers on your blog to leave a comment on your blog. This is one of the effective ways to get more blog comments.
Use CommentLuv plugin to let them display their recent posts, no doubt, commentluvcan attract readers to comment on your posts.
• Write attention grabbing headlines: If you want to get more blog comments, you need to grab your readers attention by writing effective headlines on your blog posts. Why? When they find your titles effective, they’ll certainly interested in reading your content, if the content is useful, your readers will love to share their views on it in the comment section.
• Crafting is everything: Have you observed your writing style or do you craft your content in a better way? If yes, then your job is half done. Sexy crafting can give your more blog comments! Make sure you’re using bullets, bold, sub heads for your blog posts to make it easy to read.
• Comment on other blogs: Most bloggers will be interested to comment on your blog when they find your comments on their blogs (read it again!). So to get blog commentson your next post, make sure you’re leaving handful of comments on other blogs. Don’t leave one liners..no one likes that kind of blog comments. Involve in the discussion, pose a question, and generate interest in the blog author. They will surely checkout your blog, if your content is good, they don’t mind in leaving a blog comment too!
Over to you